The MicroBook IIc turns your Mac, PC or iPad into a 4 x 6 recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need to make pro-quality recordings.
Plug in your mic, guitar, and keyboard and record up to four analog inputs simultaneously. Mix using CueMix FX software and apply DSP-powered multi-band EQ and compression. Listen to everything on headphones or studio monitors.
From initial inspiration to polished track, the MicroBook IIc gets you there with broad compatibility, bus-powered convenience and professional quality.
- 4-input, 6-output bus-powered USB audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- Supports Apple® iPad® with camera connection kit (sold separately).
- 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks.
- Mic input with Precision Digital Trim™, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim.
- Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini).
- Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out.
- S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz.
- Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator.
- Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope.
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows, a USB cable, and a power adapter.