Solid state Pultec goodness meet a wonderful preamp for smooth and punchy delivery of audio in your studio!
All-Discrete, transformer-less mic preamp and passive program equalizer.
This popular design sold out of its first run in 2 months. The mic amp is the same design found in the MA05 combined with our take on the classic Pultec PEQ-1a passive equalizer. The MA•PEQ offers an all-discrete signal path using GKL’s 514 op-amps in its super-balanced line input, ultra low-noise mic amp and single-ended, high-power balanced line output. The rear panel provides both mic and line inputs for easy system integration.
GKL MA-PEQ Features
- Uses GKL514 Discrete Op Amps
- Modern, All-Discrete, Transformerless Design
- +/-30V DC Power Rails for Extended Headroom and Power
- Separate Line and Mic XLR Inputs for Easy System Integration
- Classic Pultec Style EQ Filter with Added High Frequency Boost Function
- True Bypass for PEQ filter
- Wide Gain Range from 0dB to +68dB of Gain
- 4dB Stepped Gain Control with Grayhill Switch
- Distinctive Aesthetics and Renowned GKL Build Quality