If you’re looking to maximize low end control and maintain a professional look, we recommend the GIK Acoustics Soffit Bass Trap.
GIK Soffit Traps listening roomThe Soffit Bass Trap, like all GIK Acoustics bass traps, was lab tested at the prestigious Riverbank Acoustical Laboratory and showed to have true effects at 50 Hz and below. It is over 50% more effective from 50 Hz to 100 Hz than even our best selling bass trap, the GIK Acoustics Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap. The Soffit Bass Trap has been effectively designed to absorb more low end; but also does an excellent job of absorbing the high end, creating smooth sound absorption from 50 Hz to 5,000 Hz. Installing our Soffit Bass Traps will help balance the room response and decay times.
GIK Acoustics Soffit Bass Trap standing sqThe Soffit Bass Trap can rest free standing in a corner or can be mounted where it will not take up floor space. The Soffit Bass Trap mounts on the wall-to-ceiling intersection with 2 screws mated with 2 keyhole slots creating a quick, clean, easy and professional-looking installation. Alternatively, they can also be hung in wall-to-wall corners using the same mounting method. Click HERE to view the product video.
GIK Soffit Trap Features
- Easy installation for a clean, professional look
- Multiple orientation options – floor-to-wall, ceiling-to-wall and wall-to-wall corners
- Extended deep bass control
- Lab tested to professional standards
- Standard Size: 17″ x 46.5″ x 17″
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Can be customized to smaller lengths for complete floor-to-ceiling coverage when stacked
- Available in 9 standard, quality GIK Acoustics fabric colors
- Additional Guilford of Maine fabric choices available