Focal's nearfield / midfield design is ready to tackle double monitoring duty in your studio!
Internally demo'd, never sold and full original warranty!
THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
Focal Care Warranty
- You can add 5 years of coverage, including expedited loaner program for $349.99 (see separate related listing).
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
- Frequency response 3-way mode 30Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 2-way mode (Focus) 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL 3-way mode 118dB (peak @ 1m)
- 2-way mode (Focus) 105dB (peak @ 1m)
- The aluminium plate incorporating the tweeter and midrange is adjustable through 360°, in 90° increments, so the Trio11 Be can be used either vertically or horizontally.
- This function makes it possible to optimise the monitor's performance based on its positioning in the room and the latter's acoustics.
COMBINING 2 MONITORS IN ONE
- The 3-way monitor provides a flawless control of the entire audio spectrum (30 Hz – 40 kHz).
- The 2-way monitor, with a frequency response of 90 Hz to 20 kHz, makes it possible to check the transfer quality of mixes on systems with a limited frequency response in the bass (televisions, computers, cars, etc.).