Extremely limited production on these, first come first served at ZenPro! On our shelf and ready to ship.
You will receive the black leather 40th edition, priced as single so add 2 to cart for a pair.
AN ELEGANT AND TIMELESS LOOK
Solo6 Be is a 2-way monitor which, from the moment it was launched, surprised users with its size/extended frequency response in the bass ratio, the woofer's accumulation of neutrality in the mid-range, the fullness of the mid-bass and its bass control. It provides transparency and an unmatched degree of definition and precision of the stereo image for this price category: that is why we chose to showcase this model to celebrate our anniversary. How? By dressing it in a black leather-effect coating to give it a discreet, distinguished and timeless look. Stamped as a ‘40 year’ special edition, this monitor, made in our workshops in France, embodies the passion we share with music creators.
Behind this new 'finish’ lies our Beryllium inverted dome tweeter, capable of reproducing high frequencies with an unrivalled degree of purity and transparency, and a bass/mid driver composed of our ‘W’ composite sandwich cone. This cone allows us to optimise the response from as early as the design phase and gives the loudspeaker incredible sound neutrality. Finally, the bass/mid power stage in Solo6 Be 40th is fine-tuned using BASH® technology, which delivers class AB sound quality combined with the efficiency of class D amplifiers.
Focal Solo 6 Be Standard Description
The Solo6 Be monitor will surprise you in the very first minutes you spend with it, partly due to its size/extended bass response (40Hz at -3dB). The 6.5" “W” composite sandwich mid-woofer combines neutrality in the midrange, fullness in the midbass register and bass control. Its compactness and the choice of a large front laminar port guarantee easy integration in studios that need a near field monitor without any acoustic compromise. The user settings on the back of the Solo6 Be, combined with its compactness, make it easy to carry and to adjust according to the acoustics of each studio.
Focal Solo6 Be Specifications
- Frequency response : 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL : 113dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Input :Type/Impedance: symmetrical/10 kOhms
- Connector: XLR
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass/mid-range : 150W rms, BASH® technology
- Treble : 100W rms, AB class
- Electric supply : Local supply power: 230V (1.6A fuse)
- 115V (3.5A fuse)
- Connection: removable IEC supply wire
- Visualization and control : Input sensitivity selector
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels with potentiometers
- Power On/off switch
- Voltage selector
- Warning light : Power on LED
- Woofer : 6W4370B, 6-1/2" (16.5cm) Focal "W" composite sandwich cone speaker
- Tweeter : Focal TB871 Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Transducer shielding :
- Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Box : 7-1/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13 x 9-7/16 x 11-7/16 " (330x240x290mm)
- Weight : 24.2lb (11kg)