To enjoy an incredible listening experience in total privacy, without worrying about a noisy environment disturbing this moment of pleasure: this is the promise kept by Elegia. These circum-aural closed-back headphones incorporate a new generation of exclusive full-range speaker drivers capable of operating in a small inner environment whilst ensuring exceptional dynamics and the most precise sound reproduction. Whether it’s the motor, the frameless copper voice coil, the dedicated 110 micron surround or the ’M’-shape inverted dome, Elegia's speaker drivers are a mass of innovation dedicated to sound purity. And when connected to portable audio players, these headphones are incredibly high-performing. Zero resonance, excellent soundproofing: the naturalness and realism of the sound is striking from the first few seconds of listening.
- High-end closed-back design for home use and on-the-go
- Exclusive full-range speaker-driver with an 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player.
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- A thermoformed, rigid carrying case in the shape of the headphones.
- 1 asymmetric cable 1,2m (3.5mm TRS jack)
- 1 stereo jack adapter 3.5mm to 6,35mm
- Type Circum-aural closed back headphones
- Impedance 35 Ohms
- Sensitivity 105 dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1 kHz
- THD 0.1 % @ 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL
- Frequency response 5 Hz-23 kHz
- Speaker driver 1.57" (40 mm) 'M'-shape Aluminium/
- Magnesium dome
- Weight 15.4 lbs (430 g)
- Cable provided
- 3.94 feet (1.2 m) asymmetric cable
- (0.14" - 3.5 mm TRS jack).
- 0.14" (3.5 mm) to 0.25" (6.35 mm)
- stereo jack adapter.
- Hard-shell carry case provided 10" x 9" x 5" (250 x 240 x 120 mm)