Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
As the perfect partner for Drawmer MC series of monitor controllers, the MPA-90 is a high performance Class D Stereo Power amplifier delivering 90W per channel into 4 Ohms (50W per channel into 8 Ohms) or, when in mono, acts as a 180W into 8ohms Monoblock.
The MPA-90 been designed to complement the Drawmer MC1.1 Monitor Pre-Amplifier but functions just as well if partnered with the MC2.1 or MC3.1, or indeed, any other pre-amplifier. It is perfect for powering passive monitors in the studio, such as the classic Yamaha NS10 or Auratone C5 types, for example, but is just as capable as part of your home hi-fi system. Pairing a MPA-90 with a MC1.1 and your favourite turntable and speakers would make a superb system to listen to your vinyl collection.
Features include thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and an output clipping indicator. In addition, it has switchable balanced XLR and unbalanced Phono inputs to suit your system.
One very smart feature of the MPA-90 is that, in addition to standard Stereo Power Amplifier operation, with the flick of a switch to set the MPA-90 to mono mode, and a little speaker cable rewiring, it functions as a 180W into 8ohms Monoblock, allowing the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
- 90+90Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 50+50Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x180W into 8 Ohms bridged mode.
- Stereo/Mono switch to use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged or Bi-Amp Modes.
- Switchable balanced Neutrik XLR and unbalanced Phono inputs.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 10W of power when idling and a maximum power consumption of 55W when driven, and only 0.2W when in standby mode.
- Thermal, overload and power up/power down protection.
- Standby, fault and clip indicators
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with the MCB 2U mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm.
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.