Audiophile quality meets studio, or is it vice-versa?
The Crimson HPA100 Reference Headphone Amplifier remains true to the Crimson mission of providing high quality, simple designs with superior sonic clarity. The HPA100 delivers on that mission with exceptional clarity, stunning stereo imaging, excellent noise performance, and plenty of gain and punch. Most pieces of audio gear include a headphone output of some sort, but many of them are a mere afterthought in the design process. The HPA100 is designed for critical headphone monitoring situations – when you need to know that what you are hearing in your phones is not compromised by a shortcut in design. Built around top-quality time-tested components, and enclosed in a quality-designed all-metal space-saving enclosure, the HPA100 is certain to become a valued and trusted addition to your studio or audiophile listening setup.
- Balanced stereo inputs on combo XLR – TRS connectors
- Unbalanced stereo inputs on RCA phono jacks
- Frequency response 10Hz – 80KHz +2.1/-0.04dB (0dBu input, 24 Ohms)
- THD+N 0.01%, (+10dBu output, 1KHz, A-weighted)
- Noise -97dB (+10dBu output, 1KHz, A-weighted)
- Max input signal +21dBU (1KHz, 24 Ohms, balanced input)
- Max output signal 9.35W (1KHz, 24 Ohms)
- 5.10″W x 1.68″H x 5.28″D, 2 lb