Imagine your on stage and your tech has just helped you change guitars, and is now trying to swap the wireless output to the new guitar... Wouldn't it just be easier to push a button? The GT6A is the tool for just that purpose! You can select any one of 6 inputs and route it to any combination of four independent TRS outputs. There are two balanced XLR outputs that are always on and always balanced even if the input is unbalanced.
- Six balanced inputs on combo jacks
- Four selectable outputs on TRS jacks
- Bypass switch makes TRS jacks passive
- Outputs can be selected simultaneously
- Two active balanced outputs on XLR are always on for direct/mixer feeds