Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This acoustic isolation device is also a mount for your microphone, making vocal recording a snap!
The Acousti-shield 32 was developed as an accessory for the home recording professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter and unwanted environmental acoustic interference. A trouble-free design results in an easy to use, highly flexible device, while not sacrificing stand mounted stability. The Acousti-shield 32 is constructed from high quality stainless steel and high density micro cell acoustic foam. The Acousti-shield 32 is supplied with mounting hardware to adapt to most microphones for easy, flexible placement. The Acousti-shield 32 is an essential tool for enhanced performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
CAD Audio AS32 Acousti-Shield Features
- The Acousti-shield 32 is constructed from a high quality 16 gauge perforated stainless steel shield mated to 53mm high density micro cell acoustic foam, resulting in a dry recording environment.
- The Acousti-shield 32 reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
- An innovative advanced mounting design allows for maximum positioning stability even when mated to an economy mic stand.
- Innovative microphone positioning flexibility accommodates a variety of microphone designs and allows for creative control and a tailored acoustic result.
- The portable design allows for easy studio placement and simplifies remote recording.
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.