Like the TEC Award-nominated Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer and the rest of the award winning Bettermaker product line, the Bus Compressor combines a pristine stereo analog signal path (newsworthy in its own right!) with digital recall and parameter control, and/or automation from a cross-platform plug-in. In other words, Bettermaker users get all of the unmatched sonics of a boutique analog signal path with all of the convenience of a plug-in.
The Bettermaker Bus Compressor is designed for critical tracking, mixing, and mastering work. Think of it as an awesome stereo analog compressor first and foremost, one that’s in league with all of the most revered manufacturers in the industry. Then add complete digital control of all parameters for instant recall from the front panel and recall and automation from the Bettermaker plug-in.
- 100% analog signal path
- Six encoders with push-button action for ease of control
- Advanced analog stereo VCA compressor
- Sidechain with physical insert
- HPF and Listen function
- VCA Saturation
- Dry/Wet mix
- Multi-function display for metering and parameter setting
- All parameters are digitally controlled via front panel and/or DAW via plugin
- On-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels
- Made in Poland