The MaxCom is an easy-to-use dual channel compressor/limiter/gate and Sonic Maximizer that provides live or pre-recorded material with clean, distortion free compression. Whether the goal is to control vocals, a stereo mix or just dial in hard limiting to protect your speakers, the MaxCom will accomplish your needs with the reliability and sonic excellence.
BBE MaxCom Features
- A full-function fourth-generation Sonic Maximizer
- World-class THAT Corporation VCAs
- Balanced or unbalanced I/O
- Dual bar-graph meters for each channel to indicate Input Level and Gain Reduction
- Key in and out via ¼" TRS.
BBE MaxCom Specifications
- Frequency repsonse 20 to 20,000Hz
- Signal to noise ratio More than 94dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) Less than 0.05%
- Threshold -40dBu to +20dBu
- Compression ratio 1:1 to 11:1
- Attack time 0.1 to 200 msec
- Gate threshold Off to +10dBu