Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the iPad and Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and Apogee’s flagship interface, Symphony I/O.
Quartet for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. Quartet's MIDI I/O connector lets you connect and power a Core MIDI compatible keyboard/controller while using Duet with your iPad or iOS device.
Apogee Quartet Features
- 4 channels of Apogee A/D conversion and microphone preamps
- 8 outputs, Independent speaker and headphone outs
- 3 speaker set monitor control
- 2 full color OLED displays
- MIDI I/O
- Maestro control software for iOS and Mac
- Lightning IOS cable included
- Now Windows Compatible