Whether ProTools HD or USB 3.0, this DAW interface is ready to rock with extremely low latency!
FORGET ABOUT LATENCY
Stream 64-channels of audio via HDX & USB 3.0
Orion32 HD is the newest addition to the Orion family. Compatible with any DAW on the market via HDX port or USB 3.0, this new Pro Tools HD and Native interface offers everything Antelope Audio stands for. Zero latency Monitoring, I/O streaming of 64-channel 192 kHz audio, Antelope’s industry-leading clocking, and pristine AD/DA conversion. Orion32 HD’s analog I/O is handled by 8 DB25 connectors, accompanied by MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity.
Orion32 HD features a fine selection of vintage FX powered by Antelope Audio’s innovative Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology bringing modeling of legendary vintage gear to a whole new level.
- 64 CHANNELS I/O
- Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and additional connectivity on MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25
- SUPREME CLOCKING
- Powered by Antelope’s 64-BIT Clocking Technology with 2 Word Clock or Loopsync Outs, Word Clock or LoopSync & Antelope 10M/10MX Atomic Clock Inputs
- POWERFUL FPGA
- Custom FPGA for authentic modeling of vintage gear, maintaining multiple mixers with real-time effects processing and measuring only 2 samples of inaudible latency
- MASTERING GRADE MONITOR OUTS
- High Monitoring DA included using chips from our popular Pure2 Mastering Converter
- SOFTWARE CONTROL
- Routing, mixing, real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible app
- QUIET OPERATION
- Housed in an efficient “green” design with no fans inside, means no need for expensive machine rooms or iso racks