EXPLORE THE FULL LINE OF FPGA REAL-TIME VINTAGE AFX
Needless to say Goliath HD is armed with the full Antelope Audio arsenal of hardware-based FPGA FX. These include the most authentic and realistic zero latency Vintage EQs, Compressors and guitar amp & cabinet models on the market. Use them for real time tracking or mixing and easily save presets with your favorite setups. Those can be easily recalled or shared with other studio facilities, which are also part of the global Antelope Audio family.
BELONG TO GOLIATH: 64 channels of audio now via HDX & USB 3.0
Goliath HD is a 64-Channel interface that can be used with Pro Tools HD or Native DAWs via second generation ThunderboltTM, USB 3.0 or via 2 MADI connections, which are compatible with MADI to Dante Bridge products. Coming with extensive I/O options, featuring 16 Accusonic mic preamps with individual volume controls, 32 analog ins with 124dB of Dynamic Range, 32 analog outs with 129dB of Dynamic Range, plus mastering grade monitor outputs, featuring new technology that boosts dynamic range to a spectacular 132dB.
- 16 Class-A Mic preamps Hi-Z, Mic & Line ins with DMR of 124 dB
- 64 channels I/O Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge), ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25
- Latest generation of ESS powered audiophile grade conversion, paired with Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology with BNC Word Clock I/O plus the Antelope Audio 10M Atomic Input
- Proprietary FPGA for authentic modeling of vintage EQs, Compressors, Guitar Amps & Cabs; maintaining multiple mixers and zero latency real-time FX processing
- Goliath HD offers high-end monitor outputs, with dynamic range boosted to 132 dB
- Touchscreen, enhanced front panel, user friendly routing, mixing and real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible panel and mobile apps