Add incredible bass response to your Amphion nearfield speakers, all built into these incredible stands!
The Amphion BaseOne25 bass extension system offers a complete solution to seamlessly transform studio monitors to a true stereo full-range monitoring system. BaseOne25 extends all the way down to 20Hz while simultaneously improving dynamic range and minimizing distortion by handling most of the heavy lifting at the low end of the spectrum.
Driven by Amphion’s meticulously developed BaseAmp500 crossover/amplifier module, the BaseOne25 LF extension towers sit directly under existing studio monitors. This makes physical integration and phase/time alignment much easier to achieve. Full range / monitor only -views into your music are available at the touch of a button (or a foot switch).
The result is a breathtaking 3D soundscape so accurate that you’ll swear the musicians are playing right in front of you… …even with your eyes open.
- (1) BaseAmp500 Stereo Amplifier with Crossover
- (2) BaseOne25 Towers
- (2) Amphion Speakon Speaker Cable
- Bypass switch and indicator (true hard bypass, also when powered off)
- Power switch and indicator
- Bass level setting (below 100Hz) for matching the system to the sensitivity of your main speakers
- Stereo Inputs
- Stereo Outputs for main (monitor) amplifier
- Speaker outputs for BaseOne25 low frequency speakers
- Bypass latching input footswitch (standard 1/4” jack)
- Mains input (auto voltage switching)
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H (2 rack units high)
- Weight: 11 lbs
BaseOne25 Base Unit Features
- Frequency Response: 20 to 100Hz +/-3dB
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz
- 10" Aluminum Long Throw Woofer
- 10" Aluminum Passive Radiator
- Neutrik Speakon Connector
- 35mm Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Dimensions: 37.6"H x 15.2"W x 7.5"D
- Weight: 91 lbs