Amazingly compact in size and weight – c.450 grams (1 pound) each, excluding the cabling – the Amp100 mono blocks are technically and sonically identical to the Amp100. They deliver the same world-class performance as their bigger two-channel brother. The Amp100 mono was designed for use with mobile rigs, or in compact locations where there is limited space.
The Amp100 mono amplifiers are also available in a bundle with a pair of compact One12 studio monitors and speaker cables – all housed in a sturdy wooden travel case, and padded to ensure easy and safe transportation: the MobileOne12 system.
- Compact in size and weight but as powerful as its bigger sibling
- Designed specifically for use in mobile rigs, or locations with limited space
- World-class performance ensured by Adaptive Modulation Servo Technology
- Power rating: 100W, 8Ω
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Certification: CE, EuP and Energy Star
- Weight: 0,8 kg (18 lbs)
- Mains: Input voltage 230/115V
- Auto select: Inputs
- 1x Neutrik XLR input: Speaker connectors: Two-pole Neutrik Speakon binding post
- Casing: High-quality aluminium