The D40 professional instrumental microphone with its solid all metal body will stand up to the hardships of night after night onstage use with a smile. Its patented Varimotion diaphragm uses a unique laminated material to damp high resonance peaks, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance. The transducer is protected by a sturdy wire mesh cap and can take extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
An integrated stand adapter in combination with the included H440 mounting bracket makes the D40 a highly versatile tool for use on drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps.
AKG D40 Features
- Dual thickness Varimotion diapraghm
- Highest sound pressure levels up to 156dB
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged wire mesh cap and sturdy die cast metal body
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket
AKG D40 Specifications
- Polar Pattern cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 75 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2.2 mV / Pa
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms