Upgraded Version of the Popular Vienna Edition with a More Fine-Tuned Response-Curve Designed to Replicate a Vintage Late 1960’s Austrian Tube (Valve) Mic. The Vienna Mk 8 is the Eighth Generation of ADK Microphones - offering a Sparkling, Iridescent Tonality.
The Mic, Piano-Black Wooden Jewel Case, and Heavy-Duty All-Metal Ring-Mount
Great for Vocalists who wants a Sparkling, Sophisticated Sheen. The Vienna Mk8 is a Belgium Design with a Subtle Sparkle that tends to put the source material slightly forward in the mix. Unlike the plethora of bright, brighter and super-bright mics that flood the market, the Vienna Edition has a distinctive “Sheen” that is flattering on Pop and Rock Style Vocalists, Guitars, Pianos, and Percussion. Application for the Vienna would be when you want a shimmering iridescence - Historically the Vintage Austrian Tone.
ADK Vienna Mk8 Specifications
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200O
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V