Upgraded Version of the Popular Hamburg Edition with a More Fine-Tuned Response-Curve Designed to Replicate an Early 1960’s German Tube (Valve) Mic. The Hamburg Mk 8 is the Eighth Generation of ADK Microphones - offering a Mellow, Robust Tonality.
The Mic, Piano-Black Wooden Jewel Case, and Heavy-Duty All-Metal Ring-Mount
The Hamburg Favors “Crooner” Vocals or Ballads, Classical, Folk, Jazz Singers; Reeds.
Very Useful for Vocals or Sources needing a Rounder Tone. For Strings, Reeds, Nasal or Thin Vocals, or Vocals with Sibilance Issues – the Hamburg Will Work Wonders! Hamburgs have “Smoothness”, Historically the Classic German Tone.
THE HAMBURG HAS A ROBUST QUALITY THAT TENDS TO ROUND-OUT THE TONE OF THE SOURCE. GREAT ON VOCALS, REEDS, OR BASS ELEMENTS.
Hamburg Mk8 Specifications
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200O
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V