8 Inch Powered Subwoofer, Perfect for HS5, HS7 or HS8 Monitors, Choose Factory or ZenPro Mod
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Extend the response of your monitoring to earth shaking lows, perfect for Yamaha HS series monitors but well suited to practically any setup!
Choose factory or ZenPro Mod version.
- All op-amps are upgraded to Burr Brown to keep the audio path high resolution on the way to your nearfields
Yamaha HS8S Features
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
Yamaha HS8S Specifications
- Speaker type Powered subwoofer
- Frequency range (-10dB) 22Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF 8" cone
- Output power 150W
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, PHONE (balanced) x2 / OUTPUT: XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R), XLR3-32 type (balanced) x1 (EXT SUB)
- Power consumption 70W
- Shape Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material MDF
- Dimensions W 300mm (11.8")
- H 350mm (13.8")
- D 389mm (15.3")
- Net weight 12.5kg (27.6 lbs.)
- Others LEVEL control, PHASE switch : NORM./REV., HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT switch (ON/OFF)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.