Closed Back Studio Headphones, 45mm Drivers with Frequency Response 15Hz - 28kHz, Foldable with Carry Bag
Pay over 18 months for orders of $799 or more with , apply during checkout and you will know instantly if you are approved! Learn More
Yamaha jumps into the studio headphone game with the HPH series!
HPH-MT8 headphones are designed to deliver accurate response and high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging, and faithfully reproduce every nuance of the mid to high-end with tight bass. Yamaha has applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end studio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones.
- 45 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Protein-skin leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Durable ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Folding arm structure and carrying case
- Type Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response 15Hz - 28kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL) 102dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance 37 Ω (at 1kHz)
- Driver Unit 45 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable 1.2 m (3.9ft), coiled cable; 3.0 m (9.8ft), straight cable
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 161 x 214 x 89 mm (6.3" x 8.4" x 3.5") (Without cable&plug)
- Weight 350g (0.8lbs) (Without cable&plug)
- Accessories 1.2m Coiled cable, 3.0m Straight cable, Threaded 6.3mm (1/4") gold-plated adaptor, Padded carrying bag
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.