Closed Back Studio Headphones, 40mm Drivers with Frequency Response 15 Hz - 25 kHz, Foldable with Carry Bag
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This is the black finish version.
High-end high-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in the studio, the HPH-MT7 headphones are perfect for mix monitoring in live performance applications thanks to their high sound pressure levels and durability.
- 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Smooth synthetic leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Straight 3 m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications *6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included
- Convenient carrying bag included
- Type Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response 15 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL) 99 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance 49 Ω (at 1kHz)
- Driver Unit 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable 3.0 m (9.8 ft), straight
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 170 x 195 x 98 mm (6.7" x 7.7" x 3.9") (Without cable&plug)
- Weight 360 g (0.8 lbs) (With cable&plug)
- Accessories Threaded 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated adaptor, Padded carrying bag
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.