UnderTone Audio MPDI-4
Four Channel Microphone Preamp and DI, Bypass-able Transformers and Selectable THD, Impedence Switching for Ribbon Microphones
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This versatile multi-channel mic preamp and DI is ready to bring anything to wish for to your music!
The MPDI-4 is as musical as it is powerful and flexible. It features 4 individual Mic Preamp/DI circuits housed in a single 1RU chassis. With by-passable transformers, switchable output headroom, and adjustable THD characteristics, the sound of the MPDI-4 can range from astonishingly pristine to warm, thick, and harmonically colorful. It may well be the only preamp that is truly perfect for every situation!
Undertone Audio MPDI-4 Features
- -10 to -60 dB boost range (in stepped 5 dB increments)
- Switchable -20 dB input pad and -10 dB output pad
- Instrument DI
- Switchable 600 ohm output load
- Switchable Low impedance mode ideal for passive ribbon microphones
- Front panel XLR–1/4" (DI) combo input
- Phase reverse switch
- + 48 V phantom power
- Bypass-able input and output transformers
- Inputs/Outputs (all XLR):
- Mic-pre Input
- Mic-pre direct Line Output
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.