Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The perfect reach for stereo mix work and more, when you want things repeatable and with an open tone that never gets in the way of your art!
Our new TK-lizer is a Baxandall type of EQ, high and low bands are selectable between shelving or bell, very useful for fine tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s.
The EQ also has a built in M/S function which lets you process the mid and side signals separately.
You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode.
The three bands are based on the legendary Baxandall circuit from the 50’s.
TK Audio TK-Lizer Specifications
- Dual mono 3-band Baxandall style EQ.
- 12dB octave high pass filter (the highest HPF frequency 100Hz which is for mono-ing bass in M/S mode, this frequency can easily be change by the customer).
- All controls are stepped for repeatability and easy channel tracking.
- Broad Q.
- High and Low band selectable between shelving or bell.
- Built in M/S function.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
- Max output level before clip: 27dBu.
- Main 115v or 230v (not selectable).
- And as usual, it’s handbuilt in Sweden!
TK Audio TK-Li...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.