TELEFUNKEN ELA M 260 Stereo Set
Small Diaphragm Tube Microphone Stereo Kit, Cardioid, Omni and Hypercardioid
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Stereo Set was first introduced in 1958 by Gotham Audio as a package for the Neumann U-47 and U-48 microphones that were distributed in the United States by Gotham Audio. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik liked the idea, so 53 years later, the concept was reborn.
The Stereo Set of ELA M 260 microphones is delivered with a single dual power supply capable of powering both ELA M 260s at once, and a standard leather bound locking flight case. This insures that your microphones will have the ability to travel together [reducing potential environmental conditions which could add variance to the microphone's sonic character].
The Stereo Set features all 3 capsules [260 cardioid, 261 omni-directional, and 262 hyper-cardioid], microphone shockmounts, a dual power supply and of course, a flight case for the safe transit from gig to gig. The microphones will also feature the same "flint gray" finish made popular by the R-F-T AR-51, so you will be able to know in an instant — which mics are from your Stereo Set, and which are your individual ELA M 260 systems.
TELEFUNKEN ELA M 260 TUBE STEREO SET Specifications
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: M260, M261, M262 Gold sputtered 3-micron
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omindirectional, Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 120 dB
- Non Linear Distortion: (for 1% THD @ 1KHz) 120dB
- Equivalent Noise: 19dB (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: Telefunken EF-732
- Power: Dedicated Power Supply
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
- Extras: NG Style Power Supply, Shock Mount, Mic Clip, Wooden Box
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.