Soyuz Microphones SU-011 Open Box
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Russian Made, Multi Capsule Design, Open Box Savings
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Open box savings with full original warranty!
This Russian made small mic delivers the goods in its own unique way!
Boasting the same hand-crafted workmanship as its larger sibling, the SU-011 small diaphragm condenser microphone features an original "dead stock" sub-miniature tube, manufactured in the Soviet Union in 1986. The included cardioid capsule can be swapped for hyper-cardioid or omnidirectional models.
Seeking more adventurous sonic possibilities? The SU-011 can accommodate the capsules the SU-017, giving you both large and small diaphragm options in a small body format.
- Operating Temperature Range: O°C.....+70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C.....+70°C
- Humidity Range: 0%...90% at +20°C and 0%...85% at +60°C
- tube condenser microphone
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid with optional capsules in omni and hypercardioid (sold separately)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: cardioid 12 mv/Pa; omni 10 mv/Pa; hypercardioid 14 mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- SPL -120 dB Equivalent Noise: less than 18 dB (a-weighted)
- Tube Type: 6S6B
- Power: Dedicated power supply- BP-011
- Size: 26x123mm
- Weight: 30 grams
- SU-011 tube microphone
- Wooden storage case
- BP-011 power supply
- XLR cable (5 meters)
- Microphone clip
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.