Sennheiser MKH 416
Famous Voice Over and Location Recording Shotgun Microphone, Supercardioid Pattern
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. Supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish, supplied with the MZW415 windscreen
Sennheiser MKH 416 Features
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency
- Above 2kHz approaches lobar pattern
Sennheiser MKH 416 Specifications
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Dimensions: d 0.7 x 9.8 in (19 x 250 mm)
- Equivalent noise level:13 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 24 dB
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level (passive): 130 dB Phantom
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ω
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ω
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid/lobar
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Voltage: 48 ± 4 V Phantom
Sennheiser MKH 416 Includes
- MKH 416 P 48
- MZW 415 windshield
- MZQ 100 microphone clamp
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.