Regular John Recording Baxandall Mastering EQ Open Box
Stereo Baxandall Style EQ with Added Midrange Control and Low Cut Filters, Open Box Savings
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
0% interest on orders $299 and up* Learn More
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Open box savings, internally demo'd and as new with full original warranty!
This special edition, fully stepped and repeatable equalizer is ready for all duties including mix buss and mastering applications where precise control is required. Hand built in the USA this boutique manufacturer of solid outboard hardware steps into the high end with this Baxandall design with added midrange control and low cut filters. Just look at the full control you have over the entire frequency spectrum, and the fine repeatable steps available!
- 100% recallability with stepped controls throughout
- Extremely clean and transparent audio path
- Extremely low noise floor
- Perfect for tone shaping without changing the sonic character of source audio
- High, Mid, and Low Boost/Cut amounts:
+/- 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, and 8 dB
- Six High Frequency Selections:
9kHz, 13kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 27kHz, and 40kHz
- Six Mid Frequency Selections:
200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 2kHz, 4kHz, and 7kHz
- Six Low Frequency Selections:
20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 85Hz, and 120Hz
- Four Position Low-Cut Filter @ 6dB/octave:
Off, 10Hz, 20Hz, and 40Hz
- Input Impedance: greater than 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: less than 50 ohms
- Noise Floor: below -90dBu
- Input AC: 110V-120V
- 4mm thick anodize aluminum front panel with black infill engravings
- 2mm thick aluminum rear panel with non-filled engravings
- All aluminum chassis
- ELMA 24 position rotary switches for Boost/Cut controls
- 6 position rotary switches for Frequency Selectors
- 4 button push bank for Low Cut Filter
- WIMA film capacitors
- Low ESR Panasonic FC Electrolytic capacitors
- Metal Film Resistors
- High Speed LME49710 opamps
- C0G NP0 ceramic capacitors
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.