Quested SB10R MkII
Active Studio Subwoofer, 10 Inch Driver with External 215W Amplifier and Crossover Rack
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR YOUR S SERIES MONITORS.
The S7R is designed to be compact yet offer a bass extension that borders on the line of requiring a sub for the majority of monitoring situations. Incorporating a 6.5” low frequency driver with a double flared front loaded port design means reduced turbulence and a monitor that is very forgiving of placement to walls. The built in amplification provides a total of 190W RMS to the drivers. Power is split with 120W RMS to the 6.5” LF and 70W RMS to the silk dome tweeter. Attenuation to the input sensitivity along with low and high frequency is available on the rear panel. The operating range is 65 Hz – 20 kHz with a +- 2db tolerance.
With the addition of the SB10R the frequency response can be taken down to 27Hz for those wanting to accurately monitor down to the lowest of usable acoustics frequencies.
- Dimensions: Cabinet 600(w) x 332 (h) x 300(d) mm SBC250 Controller – 1U case 270mm deep
- Weight: Cabinet – 19.8 kg
- SBC250 Controller – 5.5 kg
- Drivers: Bass cone 1 x 250mm (10”)
- Frequency Response: User Adjustable
- Connector: 2 off XLR and ¼ inch jack combo socket
- Impedance: 10k W electronically balanced with RF filters
- Pin 1 ground Sleeve
- Pin 2 hot Tip
- Pin 3 cold Ring
- Left and Right Monitor 2 off XLR type male left & right outputs
- Impedance 100 ohm electronically balanced
- Wiring Pin 1 ground, Pin 2 hot, Pin 3 cold
- Sub Bass Output: 1 pair binding posts
- FILTERS: Left & Right Input Summed to Sub Output
- Subsonic/High Pass: -3dB @ 14Hz, 24dB/oct or -3dB @ 28Hz, 24dB/oct (set by internal jumper)
- Low Pass: -3dB @ 40Hz to 135Hz, externally adjustable @ 24db/oct or full range on CH A
- Left & Right Input to Left & Right Output
- Ultrasonic: -1dB @ 100k
- High Pass: -3dB @ 40Hz to 135Hz, externally adjustable @ 24db/oct or full range on CH A
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.