Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The RECORDING Display is a light unit which has to be connected to the PunchLight GPI or the PunchLight Midi either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important. In the standard version the product displays "RECORDING" in red (available in two styles of typeface) and also has lights for standby and cue. It comes in a very smart brushed aluminum casing - with two wooded versions available upon request. Custom labels, text or graphic can also be specified upon request.
PunchLight Recording Display Features
- Record - automatic, indicates that the actual recording is happening. When the record button in the Pro Tools software goes solid red, the light comes on.
- Standby - automatic, indicates the preroll or the QuickPunch mode. When the record button in the Pro Tools software starts blinking, the light comes on.
- Custom text colors or graphics - on request
- Platinum Finish Frame
- Removable cable (10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)
- Current consumption - 130 mA red, 35 mA yellow
- Size - 330mm x 85mm x 25mm (w x h x d) 11.8" x 3.3" x 0.97"
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.