Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
An exceptional piece of acoustic design, the A225-M sub-woofer/bass extension is equally suited to use as a mono sub-woofer in a surround sound application or as a bass extension in a stereo system. Designed to work in harmony with the A225-M Sub, all PSI Audio ‘A’ series speakers feature a frequency response roll-off function that, when combined with the A225-M Sub, extends the frequency range down to an incredible 24 Hz, whilst maintaining a flat response.
The powerful class G outputs feature PSI Audio‘s unique “AOI” output stages, giving the A225-M an unprecedented impulse behavior. Each driver and amplifier unit is secured by a protection circuit, which is monitored by a red LED on the front panel.
The electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels. To provide stability and avoid cabinet resonance A225-M is built with a double-box design, combining two cabinets into a single beautifully finished unit.
What did Chris Athens have to say after choosing to purchase the A21 for his room?
The PSI A21 are fantastic near field / mid-field monitors.
Accurate without being clinical. "High Fidelity" without hype. Tons of power and headroom.
I got mine as a demo from Mr Dent at Zen Pro Audio and I never gave 'em back [sorry Warren].
Chris Athens - Boss Man @ Chris Athens Masters. Austin TX. U.S.A.
PSI Audio Sub A225-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Built in anti-resonance system in a double box cabinet
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet
- Real balanced input with outputs for satellite systems
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors
- AOI Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio Sub A225-M Specifications
- Power RMS: 200 W
- Program Power: 300 W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -116 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 111 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 116dB / half space
- Response at -6dB: 24 - 100 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2 dB (28Hz - 65Hz)
- Distortion THD: < 1.5% (50Hz-200Hz)
- System: 1 Way
- Crossover frequency: 90Hz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 2x 10"
- Connectors: 2 x XLR F / 2 x XLR M
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF / double box
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 320 x 700 x 500
- Gross / Net Weight: 43.1 / 38.4
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.7 - 4 - 200 W
- Mean / Max Humidity: < 75% / < 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C
PSI Audio Moni...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.