Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
0% interest on orders $299 and up* Learn More
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
PSI AUDIO - PRECISION SOUND IMAGING | HIGH END SWISS MONITORS
Huge bandwidth top to bottom, the A21 is where it's at if you can get there, delivering resolution and detail unmatched by any other!
The A21-M high power near / mid-field precision monitor covers a broad frequency spectrum, allowing the user to be in full control of their audio production. Its unique and highly optimised assets make it perfect for near, mid-field and surround sound applications where ultimate precision is required.
The powerful bi-amplified output stages features the unique “AOI” output stages and has a protection circuit, which can be monitored via the red LED on the front panel. The active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, gives the A21-M unprecedented impulse behavior – with excellent stereo imaging. The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, projecting a wide horizontal and vertical ideal listening area.
The electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels.
Designed to work in harmony with the full range of A series monitors the A21-M also makes ideal front speakers in a surround sound setup, or can be developed in to a more powerful system by adding the A225-M sub – thus protecting your investment.
"The PSI A21 are fantastic near field / mid-field monitors. Accurate without being clinical. "High Fidelity" without hype. Tons of power and headroom. I got mine as a demo from Mr Dent at Zen Pro Audio and I never gave 'em back [sorry Warren]". – Chris Athens - Boss Man @ Chris Athens Masters. Austin TX. U.S.A.
“Of particular note though is the remarkable step response, which is presumably helped by PSI Audio’s “Compensated Phase Response (CPR) system”. This accurate time response is very rare in this type of speaker but here, PSI Audio has proven that it is possible.” – Keith Holland from Resolution Magazine, UK
PSI Audio A21-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Very high SPL in a compact cabinet
- Flat frequency response
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage
- Compatible with industry standard mouting systems
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Real balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- AOI Technology
- ALG Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio A21-M Specifications
- Power RMS 120 + 50W
- Program Power 170W
- Input Impedance Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensitivity for 100 dB @ 1m 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio 96 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m 108 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m 119 dB (pair)
- Response at -6dB: 38 - 23000 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2 dB (44Hz - 20kHz)
- Distortion THD: less than 1.4% (90Hz-12kHz)
- Phase tolerances: ±45° (190Hz - 20kHz)
- Dispersion (P.N. 4 - 16 kHz) at -6 dB: 90° x 90° (H x V)
- System: 2 Way(s)
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 8.5 Inches
- Tweeter's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 1 Inch
- Connectors: 1 x XLR F / 3P
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions W x H x D 9.85 x 15.75 x 11.8 Inches
- Weight: 29.5 Pounds
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)
PSI Audio Moni...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.