PSI Audio A17-M Pair Open Box
Active Studio Monitor, Single Speaker, Burgundy Finish, Open Box Savings
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
0% interest on orders $299 and up* Learn More
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Pair of open box, as new condition A17 with full original warranty!
PSI Audio - Precision Sound Imaging | High End Swiss Monitors
The ultimate in nearfield monitoring, the A17 delivers analytical detail and an extremely smooth top end, hear what you've been missing!
A classic near-field precision monitor, the A17-M is the ideal entry model to the PSI Audio range. Perfectly suited for surround sound and near-field applications, the A17-M is ideal for studio application where the ultimate in precision is required. Its compact form incorporates the full range of PSI Audio’s outstanding technologies.
The powerful bi-amplified output features the unique “AOI” output stages, while the active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, delivers unprecedented impulse behavior – with excellent stereo imaging. The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, projecting a wide horizontal and vertical ideal listening area.
Designed to work in harmony with the full range of A series monitors the A17-M also makes ideal rear speakers in a surround sound setup, or can be developed in to a more powerful system by adding the A225-M sub – thus protecting your investment.
“Performance far higher than similarly sized monitors, tonally extremely accurate and neutral. Highly recommended for serious high-end applications” – Hugh Robjohns from Sound on Sound, UK
PSI Audio A17-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Very broad bandwidth in a compact cabinet
- Flat frequency response
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency
- Optional metal bracket
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Real balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- AOI Technology
- ALG Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio A17-M Specifications
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 103 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 114 dB (pair)
- Response at -6dB: 43 - 23000 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2.5 dB (50Hz - 20kHz)
- Distortion THD less than 1.5% (100Hz-12kHz)
- Phase tolerances: ±45° (180Hz - 20kHz)
- Dispersion (P.N. 4 - 16 kHz) at -6 dB 90° x 90° (H x V)
- System 2 Way(s)
- Crossover frequency 3.0 kHz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm 6.9 Inches
- Tweeter's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm 1 Inch
- Connectors 1 x XLR F / 3P
- Signal input 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions W x H x D: 7.9 x 12.6 x 9 Inches
- Gross / Net Weight 18.5 Pounds
- Voltage 115/230V (50-60Hz)
PSI Audio Moni...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.