PSI Audio A14-M Studio
Active Studio Monitor, Single Speaker, Studio Model, Choose Burgundy or Black Finish
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Do not let the size fool you, the A14 is a powerhouse that delivers the same high resolution detail and natural sound of larger PSI monitors!
This is the studio model, identical to broadcast but with no metal handle mount or face mounted volume control.
Recording Magazine, March 2016 Issue: "PSI Audio quality comes at a significant cost, and one thing these amazing speakers are not, is “budget”! That being said, if you need unsurpassed professional quality that you can mix on comfortably for hours at a time, with superb real-world translation, then these speakers are well worth the investment." - Paul Vnuk Jr.
READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE
The A14-M full range speaker is the smallest member of the PSI Audio A-Series professional studio monitor range. Housed in an extremely compact cabinet, the A14-M is designed to implement highest possible SPL and broad bandwidth. The A14-M is ideal for studio application where the ultimate in precision and portability is required. Packed into its compact dimensions, is all the technology of its larger brothers. The powerful bi-amplified output features the unique "AOI" output stages, while the active crossover, with integrated "CPR", delivers unprecedented impulse behavior with excellent stereo imaging. The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, projecting a wide horizontal and vertical ideal listening area. Designed to work in harmony with the full range of A series monitors the A14-M also makes ideal rear speakers in a surround sound setup, or can be developed in to a more powerful system by adding the A225-M sub thus protecting your investment.
What did Chris Athens have to say after choosing to purchase PSI Audio monitors for his room?
The PSI A21 are fantastic near field / mid-field monitors.
Accurate without being clinical. "High Fidelity" without hype. Tons of power and headroom.
I got mine as a demo from Mr Dent at Zen Pro Audio and I never gave 'em back [sorry Warren].
Chris Athens - Boss Man @ Chris Athens Masters. Austin TX. U.S.A.
PSI Audio A14-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Real balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- AOI Technology
- ALG Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio A14-M Specifications
- Power RMS: 70 + 30W
- Program Power: 100W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -96 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 101 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 112 dB (pair)
- Response at -6dB: 56 - 22000 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2.5 dB (65Hz - 18kHz)
- Distortion THD: < 1.8% (95Hz-15kHz)
- Phase tolerances: ±45° (260Hz - 16kHz)
- Dispersion (P.N. 4 - 16 kHz) at -6 dB: 100° x 100° (H x V)
- System: 2 Way(s)
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 5.8"
- Tweeter's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 1"
- Connectors: 1 x XLR F / 3P
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 163 x 243 x 170
- Gross / Net Weight: 6.2 / 5.5 kg
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.4 - 6 - 100W
- Mean / Max Humidity: < 75% / < 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C
PSI Audio Moni...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.