Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This affordable powered sub is ready to take your room to the boom!
The bottom line is great sound.
To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor™ T10 lets you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
Customize your system until it’s just right.
The T10 provides more user controls than any other subwoofer in its class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment.
Versatile I/O works with any setup.
No other subwoofer anywhere close to the Temblor T10’s price range offers a comparable selection of inputs and outputs.
- 10-inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T10 outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert and ground-lift switch
Power and safety
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10
2- Balanced XLR
2- Balanced ¼” TRS
2- Unbalanced RCA
2- Balanced XLR (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
2- Balanced ¼” TRS (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
1- Balanced XLR (Sub Out)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 200 Hz
Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 – 130 Hz (variable)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB
THD: 0.019% @ power <160W
Amplifier Power: 170W RMS
Power Consumption: 230W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 113 dB
- Woofer: 10” glass-composite
- User Controls
Input Gain Range: -30 to +6 dB
Polarity Switch: 0° or 180°
Low Pass Filter Control: 50 Hz to 130 Hz
Ground Lift Switch: On/Off
High Pass Filter Switch: On/Off
Bypass Footswitch: On/Off
External mains fuse
- Power: 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
Width: 12.60” (320 mm)
Depth: 15.75” (400 mm)
Height: 15.75” (400 mm)
Weight: 39.46 lbs (17.9 kg)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.