Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This 8" active speaker has it all, high resolution detail and pinpoint imaging, plus they get louder than anything you can imagine with their huge headroom!
Hear the Difference
The first time you hear Sceptre-series CoActual™ 2-way studio monitors, you’ll discover fine nuances of your music that can’t be reproduced by conventional designs. The Sceptre’s panoramic soundstage, fine detail, and stunning dynamics will astonish you.
The Coaxial Conundrum
Coaxial designs offer the advantages of a single point source for a consistent acoustic center and a symmetrical dispersion pattern. But designing coaxial systems without acoustic anomalies has been extremely expensive—until now.
The Magic of TQ
Each Sceptre monitor contains a DSP chip that enables the use of Fulcrum Acoustic’s TQ algorithms. The result is speakers that deliver the full benefits of coaxial design.
Monitors You Can Customize
Sceptres provide extensive user-adjustable contour features that let you optimize the monitors for any mixing space.
Big Woof or Huge Woof
The Sceptre series includes two models with the same high/mid coaxial section. The S6 delivers far better bass response than you’d expect for its size. The S8’s bass response is downright stunning.
- Combines DSP time-correction and point-source design for symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Unique coaxial transducer integrates 8-inch (Sceptre S8) or 6.5-inch (Sceptre S6) midrange driver and 1-inch (25 mm), horn-loaded HF transducer with Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- Powerful DSP provides critical Temporal Equalization™ with multiple FIR filters
- HF Driver Adjust (0 dB, +1 dB, -1.5 dB, -4 dB)
- Acoustic Space settings (0 dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- High-pass filter (Off, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, and 100 Hz, -24 dB/octave slope)
- Sensitivity (+4 dBu to -10 dBV)
Power and safety
- 180W RMS, Class D biamplification with internal heat sink
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF shielding, current-output limiting, and over-temperature protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS line-level inputs with A-taper level control
1- Balanced XLR
1- Balanced ¼” TRS
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 46 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 23 kHz
Crossover Frequency: 2.4 kHz
LF Amplifier Power (@ 4Ω): 90W
HF Amplifier Power (@ 4Ω): 90W
Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 116 dB
- LF Driver: 8” glass-reinforced paper
- HF Driver: 1” diaphragm compression driver
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- User Controls
Volume Range: A-type taper
HF Control: Flat, +1, -1.5, -4 dB
Low Cut: Flat, 60, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
Acoustic Space: Flat, -1.5, -3, -6 dB
External mains fuse
100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
Width: 11.4” (290 mm)
Depth: 13.3” (338 mm)
Height: 15.75” (400 mm)
Weight: 24.25 lbs (11 kg)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.