Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Pivot Tone Channel 500 (formely known as the Tilt Tone channel) is a 500 series channel strip featuring a balanced line level signal processor incorporating our class A discrete buffer amp from our world renowned Nicerizer summing mixer, a DI with our 10meg ohm inputs found in our Nice DI and a 'see-saw' EQ circuit.
Pivot TC/500 uses a powerful tone control pivot position EQ , a unique 3 position 'see-saw' EQ with 3 carefully selected pivot positions to cover low frequencies at 160hz, mid frequencies at 800hz and high frequencies at 1.6khz. A dark/bright shaping control, allows you to 'see-saw' the EQ to darken your mix (add LF) or brighten the mix (add HF).
There is a also a 10 position LED metering that accurately represents the output level.
The unit can also be used in bypass mode, the ouput control can be driven bringing in the Class A discrete output circuitry and output transformer to add analogue colour and saturation to any source, and a pair of units would be excellent on a mix bus or mastering.
- Class A Discrete input line buffer amp
- Class A Discrete 10meg ohm DI input
- Class A Discrete output amp
- Phoenix custom output transformer
- Unique 3 position pivot point sloping EQ
- Controllable LF, MF & HF pivot positions
- Dark & bright tone control
- Class A Stereo DI Output specs.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20Khz +/- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output: +26dBu @ 1Khz
- Noise: 90dB @ 22Hz to 22KHz
- Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- The Class A DI has a very high input impedance (10Mohm), without the use of FET's. This means that the guitar pickups are not loaded as with a lower impedance input, and so allows every transient to be reproduced, making even a cheap guitar sound exceptional.
- Inputs: 1/4" jack (TS) input & through input on the front panel
- Transformer isolated balanced output (XLR) on the rear panel
- EQ with 3 fixed pivot positions : 160hz, 800hz & 1.6khz
- Dark/bright tone control
- 10 position LED output metering.
- Output level control.
Grammy winner Neil Citron shows us the Phoenix Tilt Tone channel and the power of the Tilt EQ on his electric guitar
Phoenix Audio ...Grammy winner Neil Citron shows us the Phoenix Tilt Tone chann...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.