Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This is one summing device we can tell you has "that sound" you cannot achieve inside the DAW alone, pick one up for your studio today!
The Nicerizer 16 was originally conceived because of the demand from customers for something that would "sweeten" the output from pro-tools and other DAW, and to make the final mix easier to distribute and handle.
The Nicerizer 16 is designed to take the output out of the digital realm, and to add the Class A characteristics and feel before the final recording.
The Nicerizer 16 uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage, but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete Line Input Technology.
The Nicerizer 16 is a 2U 19" rack mountable 16 - 2 Summing Mixer, that can be stacked and linked in any multiple and various configurations to give high quality, line-level, Class A, discrete buffering, summing and mixing.
Phoenix Audio The Nicerizer 16 mkII Specifications
- 16 channels of our Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- Our proven and loved Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2).
- Individual pan control for each channel (16 x Pan pots)
- 16 x Balanced Input XLR's. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- 2 x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus)
- 1/4" TRS Inserts on Busses (L + R Bus Insert points)
- +8dB Boost button on each channel.
- Master mix bus output level control.
- Stereo LED level monitoring.
- Switchable for each channel and Main Output
- Stereo/mono Headphone monitoring switchable to each channel and Main Output, includes headphone monitoring of the mix bus. (L, R, and Stereo)
- Main Outputs on Balanced XLR's
- Monitor Outputs on 1/4" TRS Jacks
- Class A Stereo Width control with Loss-less Bass. Pannable from mono through to +25% Wider + Width control Bypass switch.
- Maximum Output Level of +26dB.
- Huge headroom available on all channels.
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.