Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Make your instrument recordings shine, or use the Nice DI on the stereo mix buss for extra character and tone!
The Phoenix Audio Nice DI is a high-quality, active, Stereo DI, with Class A, discrete, high-impedance inputs (10M), and Class A, discrete, transformer balanced outputs.
The Phoenix Audio (UK) Class A, all discrete, Stereo DI has been tested and used by many professionals in studio recording environments. And the comments are always the same...this is the definitive DI!! The DI's characteristics are very noticeable on any input source, and is superb for sweetening the output from DAW or any other signal source.
The Phoenix Audio Nice DI is a high-quality, active, Stereo DI, with Class A, discrete, high-impedance inputs (10M), and Class A, discrete, transformer balanced outputs. It has been tested and used by many guitar professionals in studio recording environments, and the comments are always the same.....The overdrive is fantastic, the guitar sounds clean, clear, and un-restrained.
The result is a brighter, clearer sound. A transformation of your instrument. And a STEREO unit for the price of many mono units.
Phoenix Audio The Nice DI Specifications
- Class A Stereo DI Output specs.
- Gain range : 0dB minimum to +40dB maximum
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20Khz +/- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output: +26dBu @ 1Khz
- Noise: 90dB @ 22Hz to 22KHz
- Advantages: The Class A DI has a very high input impedance (10Mohm), without the use of FET's. This means that the guitar pickups are not loaded as with a lower impedance input, and so allows every transient to be reproduced, making even a cheap guitar sound exceptional.
- Inputs: 1/4" jack (TS) input on the front panel
- Output configuration:
- Line Level +4dB / 10k OHM rated, transformer isolated balanced output (XLR) on the rear panel
- 1/4" jack (TS) unbalanced output on the front panel (split)
- Other features: Stereo Unit with independent gain control, mains operated, switchable input voltage (110/220Vac)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.