Phoenix Audio DRS-1
Mono Class A Microphone pre-amplifier / DI
Big sweet sound with a tube-like air, the DRS series mic pre / DI will soak your audio in awesomeness!
Following on from the huge success of the DRS-2, 2 channel microphone pre-amplifier/DI, Phoenix Audio have released the single channel, half rack-width, mono Pre/DI
The DRS-1 Mic-Pre/DI uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage (DSOP-2), but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete Mic Input Technology which gives a "valve-like" sound. It also incorporates our high input impedance DI circuitry.
Phoenix Audio The DRS-1 Specifications
- 1U half rack space unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
- Class A (TF1) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB, Maximum Output = +26dBu @ 1kHz, Noise = -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR's and TSR 1/4" Jack on rear
- Phoenix Audios unique Class A, transformerless, True balanced Mic input stage.
- Microphone inputs: XLR's on Front and Rear Panels
- Individual Earth Lift: Push-button Switches
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the fader.
- Gain reduction: -20dB pad push-button switch (Mic input)
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4" Jack on front panel
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = 0dB, Red= +8dB, corresponding to 4 and 6 on a PPM Meter).
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switche
- High Pass Filter: on Push-button Switch
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, - 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.