Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Silver in Wood Box
Factory matched stereo pair with cardioid capsules in wooden jewelers case, -10 dB pads and mic clips (Silver, Wood Box)
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The MK-012-01 is a compact, high quality capacitor microphone. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy.
The MK-012-01 is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theatre situations as well as the recording studio.
Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Silver Specifications
- Mic type: Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +\- 2V
- Full impedance: module less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL: (ref. DIN 45412) 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL: in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD) 130 db
- Free field sensitivity: at 1KHz: 10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity: roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed +\- 3 db
- Weight: 70 gr
- Length: mm 128
- Max diameter/width:, mm 23
- Accessories included: Mic holder
- The difference in free field sensitivity between 0° and 90° should be as follows:
- For cardioid capsule: in 250-8000 Hz range: no less than 4 db Average sensitivity difference between O° and 180° for cardioid capsule in 63-12500 Hz range: 16 db
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.