New Old Sound McONE Active
Desktop Active Monitor Controller with Switching, Talkback, Cue & Headphone Amp
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
QUICKSPARK business equipment leasing is available.
Orders $1,000 and up, Section 179 tax benefits* Learn More
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This is the active balanced table top ZenPro Edition.
Recording Magazine, March 2016 Issue: "The unit is simple to hook up, and operation is as straightforward as it gets. More importantly, the McONE Active sounds fantastic... which, for a monitor controller, means that it does not exhibit a noticeable sound at all!" - Paul Vnuk Jr.
READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE
When it comes to your monitoring chain you need pure audio, simple function, and the right features. The McOne Active brings all of that plus a robust build, ergonomic design, and an old school vintage look for your desktop with its wooden side panels and cream finish.
As modern as can be inside, uber-vibey on the outside.
Hear your mix in full detail, feed your artist headphone system from three inputs, communicate with the high quality talkback microphone, switch between three stereo speaker sets, gain full control over your subwoofer, check your mixes in mono, crank the high powered studio headphone amp...and more.
It's got all the ins and outs you need for tracking sessions and mixdown, and you'll hear every nuance of your music like reverb tails and subtle delay effects.
New Old Sound has been building the McOne passive model for quite some time, this active model brings more features and integration ease to any rig with its all analog, balanced design. Just plug it in and go, it accepts unbalanced sources as well.
Simple Input Switching
- 3 stereo 1/4" balanced inputs (accepts unbalanced as well for CD players, iPods etc)
Simple Output Switching
- 3 stereo 1/4" balanced outputs for three dedicated sets of monitors
- Subwoofer dedicated output (with separate off switch to check mixes without it)
- Artist monitor output to feed headphone monitoring system (separate source select, and carries talkback mic signal to artists)
- Feeds the Cue output, while dimming the speaker outs by -17dB (volume adjustment on bottom of unit)
Powerful Headphone Amp
- Caution: Loud and clean audio ahead, for use in the control room to check mixes on headphones
Dim, Mono and Mute
- Take full control over the stereo mix, and hear every last detail
- Active balanced on all inputs and outputs
- Also accepts unbalanced signals from iPods, CD players, etc
- Clean, uncolored and detailed audio with uber flat response at all volumes
- Table top, ergonomic design is easy to reach for
- Cream color with black text is easy to read in dim lighting
- Wooden sides bring an old school vintage vibe to your DAW studio
- 3 Inputs, TRS 1/4” Balanced, Selectable for monitoring or CUE feed
- 3 Speaker Outputs, TRS 1/4” Balanced for multiple stereo pairs
- 1 Stereo Subwoofer Output, TRS 1/4” Balanced with on/off switch
- 1 Stereo CUE output, feed your artist headphone system with three inputs + talkback
- 1 Headphone output for control room / engineer
- Talkback microphone with talkback gain trim access on bottom of unit
- Volume pot, high quality ALPS
- Headphone amp volume control
- MONO summing for checking mixes, affects 3 speaker outs and subwoofer
- DIM function, -17dB value (engages during talkback)
- MUTE function
- Power switch with soft amber glow LED indicator
- Universal power supply, auto sensing (standard IEC 3 prong)
- INPUT: Maximum Input Level +26dBU
- OUTPUT: Maximum Output Level before clipping +29dBU
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: @ 0dBu unity gain 120dB
- CROSSTALK: L/R @ 1kHz -105dBu
- THD & NOISE: unity gain +24dBu input .005%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz20kHz +/ 0.3dB
- DIMENSIONS: 10.25”W x 6”D x 3.25”H
- WEIGHT: 3.55 LBS (1.6 KG)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 12-18V @ 1000mA (power supply is universal for worldwide use)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.