Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Functioning as an updated stereo version of our 7X-500 compressor and geared toward mix and drum buss duties, the 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Compressor provides the same 1176-style compression as its mono counterpart in linked or unlinked stereo modes. Additionally, it gives you variable attack and release knobs. Like the 7X-500, it provides 3 selectable ratios and a high-pass sidechain filter that assure your bass frequencies will pass through the compressor unchanged. A wet/dry knob allows for parallel-style compression, while gain reduction metering is provided via dual LED arrays. All of the unit’s FET transistors are matched for stereo control.
Lindell Audio 77X-500 Features
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- Variable Attack Times. 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Variable Release Times. 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz
- 3 Step Swithched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
- True Hardware Bypass
- Transformers Balanced Outputs
- 20-LED Gain Reduction Meters
- Gold Plated PCB
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.