Lauten Audio LA120 Pair
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Microphones, Multi-Capsule with Mounts and Wooden Box
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Series Black LA-120 small diaphragm FET condenser microphone pair by Lauten Audio is a professional and versatile pair of microphones for instrument recording. At its core the LA-120 features a U.S. made ultra-low-noise JFET amplifier, interchangeable 17mm pressure gradient condenser cardioid and omni-directional capsules, 50 and 150Hz low-cut filters, 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters, and a balanced output. The low-cut filters help reduce boomy lows or low-end room rumble; the high-cut filters help tame bright rooms and sources. These features help you achieve excellent recordings regardless of your skill level.
Ideal for capturing vibrant character and transients
Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
Interchangeable cardioid and omni-directional capsules
50 and 150Hz low-cut & 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters
Ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
- 2 Mic Bodies
- 2 Hard Mount Clips
- 2 Omni-Directional Capsules
- 2 Cardioid Capsules
- 2 Foam Windscreens
- 1 Wooden Storage Box
- Type: Small Diaphragm FET True Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid and Omni-directional (swappable)
- Circuit: Ultra-low-noise JFET transistor with balanced output
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise Level: <15dB-A
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa -40dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1kHz)
- Special Features: Selectable, independent 50 & 150Hz low-cut & 10 & 15kHz high-cut
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power Requirement: +48v Phantom power
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.