Klark Teknik EQP-KT Stereo Pair ZenPro Mod Edition
Classic Tube Equaliser with Switchable Frequency Selection, Variable Bandwidth and Custom-Built Transformers, Sequentially Numbered Pair, ZenPro Mod Edition with Volume Output Controls
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This is the ZenPro Mod Edition with output control allowing you to drive inputs harder or balance out left / right levels on the fly.
You Will Receive
- Klark-Teknik EQP-KT (2)
- Custom modified with front mounted output attenuation volume pots
- Sequentially Numbered
A Classic Studio Design
If ever there is an official “Audio Technology Hall of Fame”, it will definitely include a shrine to the legendary Pultec EQP-1A. We pay homage to this audio-processing pioneer that has graced so many recordings, with our EQP-KT Classic Tube Equaliser. And while vintage Pultec units are extremely rare and expensive, the EQP-KT is amazingly affordable – and designed for the 21st Century. Mastering quality equalisation, at a price point that makes the EQP-KT equally at home in your studio – and your live rack!
Building on a Classic
The EQP-KT draws inspiration from the legendary Pultec EQP-1A equaliser, which was first produced in the early 1950s. Since then, Pultec equalisers have been prized for their smooth musical sound, and audio engineers have utilised them at all stages of the recording process – from tracking to mastering.
A Class Act
At the heart of the EQP-KT is a vintage Class-A circuit design constructed from the highest-quality discrete components – all of which meet or exceed the Pultec EQP-1A’s original specifications. This is just one of the many ways the EQP-KT brings unparalleled precision and superb signal integrity into the new audio age.
The Warm Sound of Tubes
EQP-KT owes its characteristic warmth to a set of premium, hand-selected 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes. This time-tested combination provides ultra low-noise analog output with the ideal balance of tight, warm bass, silky-smooth midrange and brilliant, airy treble.
- Single-channel, two-band equaliser based on the classic Pultec* EQP-1A
- Class A, all discrete circuitry for highest signal integrity
- Premium selection 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Custom-built MIDAS input and output transformers
- Switchable frequency selectors with up to 7 frequency points
- Independent boost and cut controls provide immense creative potential
- Variable bandwidth control for wide sound sculpting
- Inductor based equaliser section
- Bypass feature allows for A/B comparison
- Transformer balanced inputs and outputs on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- *Mod voids original factory warranty, our warranty on mod work is 1 year
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.