Heritage Audio HA73EQX2
Stereo Mic Preamp Equazlier, 1073 Style with Active DI, 2RU Design, Carnhill Transformers
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Heritage Audio HA73EQ is now twice as awesome with it's brand spankin' new dual channel format!
After almost 7 years making one of the finest hi end outboard gear line in the industry, Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the Elite series.
Leveraging the expertise and reputation obtained with its former hand wired, extremely time-consuming hand soldered series, Heritage is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable alternative to the growing entry-level brands.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques, minimizes hand labor and therefore its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users´ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR, ´73EQJR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A dual channel mic preamp.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
- LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 200 to 50 ohm.
- Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- Fully discrete 3 band classic equalizer with vintage correct inductors.
- Hi shelf at 12Khz.
- Mid band selectable between 6 different frequencies and OFF.
- Lo shelf selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF
- Inductor based High Pass filter, frequency selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF.
- 2 Rack space format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use.