Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Mix Back is a flexible and affordable 16 x 12 x 2 x 2 monitor mixer that features two stereo outputs and twelve mono outputs. There are sixteen high quality Mic/Line inputs with passive split. It also features two HearBus outputs and two ADAT optical outputs. A perfect companion to our Hear Back personal monitor system. A talkback mic preamp permits talking to any mono output, master outputs and the intercom output.
Input Channel Features
- 16 quality Mic/Line inputs with passive XLR split
- Pin 1 lift and Mic phantom power switches
- Channel inserts
- Signal/Clip LED indicator
- 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Gain control
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands
- Two stereo level and pan controls (ST1 and ST2)
- Twelve mono level controls (1-12)
- Switch selectable effects 1-2 sends
- 2 stereo and 12 mono TRS outputs
- Switch selectable meter/headphone monitoring
- 2 stereo TRS balanced effect returns
- Switch assignable FX1/FX2 returns to the 12 mono masters
- Stereo Aux return with level controls to both stereo busses – great for FOH mix or the studio “two mix”
- Buss inputs permit stacking of multiple mixers
- Talk back mic preamp assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output
- Relay contact when the talk back intercom switch is pressed
- 16 button talkback remote connects using standard CAT5e cable
- 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output
- Universal internationally approved internal power supply
- 11 RU chassis
- All analog inputs and outputs are balanced
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.