Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Stereo Dante headphone amplifier and line output interface solution with PoE
A valuable addition to Focusrite’s RedNet range of audio-over-IP interfaces, RedNet AM2 is a compact, flexible Dante-compatible stereo monitoring unit combining headphone and line outputs for monitoring of signals from the Dante network wherever required. RedNet AM2 features a ¼" front-panel TRS headphone socket plus a pair of rear-mounted balanced line outputs with male XLR connectors for loudspeaker monitoring and other applications.
Designed to drive high or low impedance headphones at high levels, the headphone output delivers significant audio output power. The compact unit, mounted in an enclosure based around a sturdy road-worthy aluminium extrusion, is fitted with non-slip feet, and can either sit securely on a flat surface or be mounted on top of a mic stand using the standard threaded bush incorporated in the base.
RedNet AM2 includes the latest two-channel Dante receiver and provides high-quality digital to analogue conversion for accurate monitoring on loudspeakers or headphones. Two large volume control knobs are provided for Headphone and Line output levels, the latter featuring a mute button with associated LED. Other indicators show the presence of power, network and signal level.
Dual locking etherCON connectors are included to connect the network and to daisy-chain to additional network devices. The unit is powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via the rear-panel barrel connector and included DC power supply.
- Cost-effective headphone/loudspeaker stereo monitoring solution for Dante offers lower system deployment costs
- Superb digital to analogue conversion provides transparent and accurate audio quality
- Powerful headphone amp delivers plenty of level even with high-Z headphones for maximum high-quality audibility
- Independent headphone/line output level controls for maximum control
- Line output mute switch instantly kills the signal to external speakers or power amps
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows connection of a second device for simpler cabling
- Built-in mic stand mount plus non-slip feet – mount RedNet AM2 to a mic stand or place securely on a surface
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.