Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
A big speaker with a big sound, the Twin has a depth to it that excels, all the while delivering volume and seemingly unlimited dynamic range!
The Twin6 Be is the best seller of the Focal Professional range and the most versatile work tool of the SM6 line. It represents the only necessary solution for recording, mixing and mastering. The image precision, treble definition as well as midrange neutrality are at the heart of its reputation.
The excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, makes it an unavoidable reference for engineers who require absolute transparency. Furthermore, the design of the Twin6 Be permits a high SPL while at the same time offering a stable tonal balance. One of the two 6.5" woofers works in large band (midrange – bass) whereas the other reproduces from 40 to 150Hz. This creates a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics, without any masking effect in the midrange, thereby keeping all its neutrality and transparency.
Additional control of the bass register is accomplished by fine-tuning on the control plate on the back of the Twin6 Be in order to obtain a perfect mirror configuration with its mate. The Twin6 Be can be installed vertically or horizontally to respond to the space requirements of each studio.
Focal Twin6 Be Active Studio Monitor Specifications
- Frequency response : 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL : 115dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Input :Type/Impedance: symmetrical/10 kOhms
- Connector: XLR
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass/mid-range : 2x150W rms, BASH® technology
- Treble : 100W rms, AB class
- Electric supply :Local supply power: 230V (2A fuse)
- 115V (4A fuse)
- Connection: Removable IEC supply wire
- Visualization and control :Input sensitivity selector
- Mid-range speaker selector (right/left)
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometer
- Power on/off
- Voltage selector
- warning light : Power on LED
- Woofer : 2x6W4370B Focal "W" composite sandwich cone 6-1/2" (16.5cm) speaker
- Tweeter : TB871, Focal inverted dome tweeter in Beryllium
- transducer shielding : Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Box : 7-1/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 9-13/16 x 19-11/16 x 13-3/8 " (250x500x340mm)
- Weight : 30.8lb (14kg)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.